My question is if I download a WordPress theme from Envato Element and cancel my account, will the t

I want a question about Envato Market and Envato Element
My question is if I download a WordPress theme from Envato Element and cancel my account, will the theme remain?
In other words, can I use all the files that I downloaded during my subscription? or not ?
Or do I have to be a user of the theme and activated on my site so that it is not canceled?

You have to be subscribed when completing any project using a download. After that you can continue using that finished product

You cannot edit or use downloads for new projects in the future once you have unsubscribed or stockpile assets for future projects

Do you mean that I cannot use the downloaded things during my subscription period if I have them on my personal device!!
Let’s consider that we are talking about WordPress themes. Can I install these themes after the expiration of my subscription within the site, knowing that I have these themes installed on my device!?
Some people have told me that I can continue to use everything I have downloaded but I will not receive updates!

You cannot use the downloads after your subscription on new projects/website (in the case of themes), no.

Any project using a download has to be compete while you are subscribed.

Having it on own your personal device and then using it for something new after unsubscribing is stockpiling. People would just download thousands of assets and then unsubscribe after one month.

Aside from anything else elements downloads do not come with the auto updates that full purchases do on themeforest, so you will need to be subscribed to download updated versions of the theme, if/when the author uploads a new version.

Thank you.