My project

Hi everybody. I very much look forward to receiving the advice of experts and in addition to the errors on the project ? Thanks

Hi. Sorry for the rejection.
In my opinion, it´s another slideshow that brings nothing new to the table (just the butterflies, I like them). But the rest has not much to say, some camera moves and flat photos. And I think the whole project is really too long for a slideshow or a wedding invitation, it just gets boring to watch. Another thing is, if you tried to give a realistic look to the project, maybe it needs more work with textures and light and maybe some camera moves shouldn´t be so robotic when camera is rotating, not all the time, but some rotations look like this to me.
Good Luck and don´t give up!

1 Like

Thanks sir about the suggestions full details. If you don’t mind, could you please tell me your comments via email for my upcoming projects, I’m still confused and still many errors, I don’t want it to be rejected again. I wish you to accept this proposal. Thank you

1 Like

Yeah, I can always give you my personal opinion, but it´s better here in forums (not by mail) so you can get much more feedback from other authors too.

1 Like

Thank you, I hope to get those comments as positive feedback, and I hope it will not be confused when there are too many comments from many different schools, I know you have the project looks very magnificent and exquisite I don’t aspire to be like, I look forward to you and give me tips experts commensurate with a laptop and an amateur designer like me.
:smiley: I can’t Preview while the design because it too burdensome compared with the configuration of my laptop, but the passion has brought me here, so look forward to talking with you more

1 Like

You will maybe receive comments from many different schools as you said. But all those comments will be positive as much as they will help you to improve your design. But the rest is up to you and what you can learn from those opinions from other authors.

1 Like