My Logo Rejected

My Logo Was rejected can any one please help me below is the email received from envato team.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Gear Industry Logo” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Centre article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

If you want feedback, you can post the logo here.

Hi can you please help me ?

Your logo is not bad at all, but there are few reasons why it could have been rejected. The concept for usage isn’t very clear, it’s got a gear (industrial) a shield (more typically a “protection” type of concept maybe) and the wheat which indicates something more agriculture or food and drink… Good logos on here tend to have a clear purpose that customers can use them for. Also the small detail of the ESTD text is a bad idea, small details should be avoided so a logo can be viewed at a small size and still look clean and clear. Also I would try to do something with the colours as well. But I think you’ll have to rethink the concept of the logo anyway.

Hello,

I agree with what ToivoMedia said plus:

The logo needs to be bolder, more compact and simplified. The layout needs to be scaleable, so it’s legible at 20mm as it is at 2000mm.

I would try to avoid having small negative space as I have indicated on the attached image. Artwork setup this way will be lost at distance and will cause havoc during the printing process.

Good luck with your next submission

1 Like