My IOS App got Rejected

Hi, i just uploaded my item to Codecanyon and it got hard rejected.
Basically it’s an IOS Chat app that has most of Chat Apps Features, and it was inspired by WhatsApp.
even though i got my Android App that has the Exact same features as IOS and it’s been on Codecanyon for a while, my clients are waiting eagerly for IOS version of my app, you can see my Android App that has the same features here.

this was the message from the reviewer:

Your item has a great idea behind it but I’m afraid this functionality’s niche has been sufficiently filled by a number of other great items here on CodeCanyon and elsewhere on the web and I think we’re reached a point of saturation. At this point, we’re only looking for unique variations of this feature: for another one to be approved it would have to have a couple of unique features that differentiate it from what is already available.
Unfortunately, I feel your item, in its current state, looks and behaves in a rather generic manner. With more unique features, I’d definitely be happy to take another look at this.

any help please?

Thanks

Hello @devlomi,

Unfortunately there are several reasons why a product could get hard rejected.
I strongly recommend you try and implement some new features and give some improvements to your app. Then your app may have higher chances to be approved on the market.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

oh i forgot to add the message from the Reviewer, i’ve added it now, what do you recommend?

This is a very good response from the team as this means your close to get your product approved. Just as I said before, you should find some new features to implement in your app.
After that your app will be accepted. :slight_smile:

Okay, i will try to add some new features, hope it will be accepted this time.
Thanks!

1 Like

it got APPROVED! Thank you @Bindlex