My username ThemeBinding on themeforest, and I have uploaded my first html template called “STEWART - top notch creative portfolio” 3 days ago but now in my dashboard not visible any progress and not get any mail in spam as well, so do I need to reupload again? I really want to know if rejected then what was the reason so I can improve that.
If you can’t see your Item in your Dashboard and ‘Hidden Items’ tab page then your Item has reviewed and got hard rejected. You must should receive email of the review result (if not Unchecked the ‘Item review notifications’ in your Settings => Email Settings):
Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.
Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?
- If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
- Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
- You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.
Thank you for this info, but I want to know my product was rejected as soft or hard, because I didn’t get email in spam as well. could you please confirm if it hard rejected then why? so I can improve it on my next product.
@mgscoder Thank you, could you please deliver that text why it hard rejected? it will be very helpful to me.
Can I Get Feedback For My Hard Rejected Item?
- Unfortunately, Envato Quality and Help Teams are not able to provide feedback/critique or advice for Hard Rejected items.
- Envato know it can be frustrating to have a submission rejected and hope that you won’t be discouraged.
- Envato encourage you to take advantage of the many talented and helpful community members who choose to provide constructive feedback on Envato forums.
So, if you like you can share the Demo URL here in forum community and you can get feedback from your fellow authors.
Hello this is Gulshan Negi
Well, if you are experiencing issues with the visibility or status of your template on ThemeForest, it is recommended to take the following steps:
- Check your email and spam folder for any notifications regarding your submission.
- Contact ThemeForest’s support team directly to inquire about the status of your template and any possible reasons for its visibility issues.
- Review your submission to ensure it meets the quality and submission guidelines provided by ThemeForest.
- Seek feedback from other designers or developers to identify areas for improvement if your template has been rejected.
Hope it will help you in what you are looking for.
Could anyone suggest why it was hard rejected? and how can I submit it with fixing all bugs and quality.
It’s quite original which is good but -
There’s a lot of animations and things happening which is very distracting
Typography esp font size and hierarchy needs attention
Can’t include trademarks
Would benefit from multi page version, alternative portfolio layouts, etc.
@charlie4282 First thank you so much for the quick reply and it really helps to me, only have one question may I update my same product by fixing all the issues? or is there any way to submit my item after fixing some of your suggestion, because we did many hard work on my item.
If you were hard rejected then you will need to make significant changes - think more about improvement than bug fixing.
You have a good start but it could be really good with a bit more control, features, etc
you have a good start with creative ideas but to many animations there. Also spacing, line height, visual hierarchy issues there. your template is a one page template but you have added a single inner page ‘typography’. typography page design is not a good one and for single page template it is not necessary.
mgscoder and charlie thank you so much I will modify the template, after your suggestion. and your suggestion motivated to me again
I’m not sure my hero section should I keep as it is or need to create another one, because hero section looking creative to me.
footer section title do I have to change or not, not sure.
already hard rejected Item again resubmit (without significant changes) not acceptable by envato. You may re-submit once you have done significant changes and can be considered as a completely new item that is entirely distinguishable from the first upload (your rejected item). So that it look and feel as like a totally new Item with more premium features and functionality.
But you can keep the hero section with some changes or with more creative one.