move theme/plugin to another account

Hello,

I have an account on Envato and purchased dozens of themes/plugins. Now one of my customers want to create his own account and move a theme and 1 plugin from my account to the new account. Is this possible?

greetz, Marcel

Hello Marcel!

This thing is not possible on Envato Markets. But if your customer uses the license from its purchased item, I don’t see why you want to move the download to his account.

Regards!

And how about updates for the theme.plugin? Can my client do this by the Envato WordPress Toolkit?

greetz, marcel

If auto updates are available with the file and you have installed the necessary licenses or validation then that’s ok. (Obviously you cannot then reuse the item on a different project).

If any updates can got from the original download account then they will need to ask you to get them.

Can i transfer my theme one account to another account(my) of theme forest account? Is it Possible and what is process and How much take time for that ?

We have two accounts on ThemeForest. One is Non-exclusive account and another exclusive account. So In Non-exclusive account have 12 themes live and we have good number sales.

Whereas, an exclusive account has another WooCommercs theme. which live before one week ago.

Now, I want to transfer my theme (exclusive account) to another account.

So, It is possible? What process for that?, How much take time to transfer them to another account.

1 Like

As per other thread this is not possible