Moneybookers (Skrill) account types?

Hi authors,

What types of account do you have with Skrill?

Commercial or regular ones?

What are the fees for the commercial account and what qualifies a person for commercial account since we’re freelancers?

Thanks

I used to use them but stopped because they changed my acct from private to commercial. They told me that because I was using the acct for freelancing and to earn an income, it was not private use, and I had to pay merchant fees (which are 3-4%).

The email they sent me said: “We define as “commercial” every user, offering any kind of services or products for any fee, rate, charge, commission or other consideration that generates income, either directly (through their own web site) or indirectly (through auction sites, classified ads, freelancing sites, or other 3rd party sources) in connection with any activities intended for profit.” It used to be on their terms and conditions too but they removed the explanation…probably because its so retarded.

Gave up on them. https://www.moneybookers.com/ads/merchant-account/fees/

Mikega83 said

I used to use them but stopped because they changed my acct from private to commercial. They told me that because I was using the acct for freelancing and to earn an income, it was not private use, and I had to pay merchant fees (which are 3-4%).

The email they sent me said: “We define as “commercial” every user, offering any kind of services or products for any fee, rate, charge, commission or other consideration that generates income, either directly (through their own web site) or indirectly (through auction sites, classified ads, freelancing sites, or other 3rd party sources) in connection with any activities intended for profit.” It used to be on their terms and conditions too but they removed the explanation…probably because its so retarded.

Gave up on them. https://www.moneybookers.com/ads/merchant-account/fees/

so they`re contradicting themselves…
in the “customer” area they describe:
"Receive Payouts
Where should we send the payment to? With Skrill (Moneybookers), you receive instant payouts from over 200 countries in over 40 currencies. Whether you just want to receive your winnings, earn your affiliate payouts or get paid for your freelance work, with us you have instant access, worldwide."
So they mention to get paid for freelance work in the customer area!

Thanks for your replies.

Alexbeck, can you give me url where this text is from? I couldn’t find the “customer” area, thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind, found it: https://www.moneybookers.com/app/consumer.pl

Hey rvision, id like to know what is the best way for withdraws in our country?

Kakav je onaj njihov payoneer i koja banka ima najbolju ponudu deviznih racuna :slight_smile:

aleluja said

Hey rvision, id like to know what is the best way for withdraws in our country?

Kakav je onaj njihov payoneer i koja banka ima najbolju ponudu deviznih racuna :slight_smile:

Payoneer :wink:

Is it possible to transfer money from Payoneer to my bank account in USD and not just raise the money at ATMs at local currency? What are the fees.

I heard that Payoneer is really good and secure, but also a bit expensive…

@Mocarg: Kakvo je tvoje iskustvo sa Payoneer-om? Koliko im je mesecna provizija…

Eng.

@Mocarg: What is your experience with Payoneer? What about fees…

E mocho ne daje mi se bas 24$ sad na karticu :S kakva im je ona ponuda da se povezes sa bankom preko payoneera?

navigator said

Is it possible to transfer money from Payoneer to my bank account in USD and not just raise the money at ATMs at local currency? What are the fees.

Hi,

Pricing and fees for the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card are very competitive and among the best available on the market today. We do not currently support card to bank transfers for non-US residents, however we do have a local bank transfer payout solution.

When selecting Payoneer as the payment method for your Envato account, you have the option of choosing between our Prepaid Debit MasterCard and Local Bank Transfer (LBT) payout methods (you would have to choose one or the other).

Our LBT service allows for transfers to bank accounts in over 210 countries worldwide, supporting local transfers for 50+ countries and an additional 160 countries via SWIFT. The cost for the service is $5.95 or $9.95 per transfer, depending on your country.

If you’ve already applied for the prepaid card and would like to switch your payment method to our LBT service (or vice versa), or have any questions, I’d be more than happy to assist.

Thanks for thinking of Payoneer :slight_smile:

Nissim A | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

Nissim_Payoneer said
navigator said

Hi,

Pricing and fees for the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard Card are very competitive and among the best available on the market today. We do not currently support card to bank transfers for non-US residents, however we do have a local bank transfer payout solution.

When selecting Payoneer as the payment method for your Envato account, you have the option of choosing between our Prepaid Debit MasterCard and Local Bank Transfer (LBT) payout methods (you would have to choose one or the other).

Our LBT service allows for transfers to bank accounts in over 210 countries worldwide, supporting local transfers for 50+ countries and an additional 160 countries via SWIFT. The cost for the service is $5.95 or $9.95 per transfer, depending on your country.

If you’ve already applied for the prepaid card and would like to switch your payment method to our LBT service (or vice versa), or have any questions, I’d be more than happy to assist.

Thanks for thinking of Payoneer :slight_smile:

Thank you Nissim for kind reply, much appreciated. MasterCard service looks very attractive, but currently for me is more suited LBT service. Regard this I have a few questions…

If I understand well (hope I am :slight_smile: ):

1. I need to make account at Payoneer.com and in one of the account creation steps to choose LBT service. Is this the right button to start account creation for LBT service: http://goo.gl/T0Vr1 ? I ask this because it’s only written “Sign Up for a Card”.

2. When I want to withdraw money from Envato I need to choose “Envato Prepaid MasterCard (Payoneer)” no metter I use only LBT service: http://goo.gl/Hk3A5 .

3. I will receive payments on my Local Bank account from Payoneer in couple of days with fee of around 10 bucks, regardless of the amount of transaction?

4. This account type (LBT service) is without monthly fees (I pay only per transfer) and without annual account maintenance?

Hope that my questions are not too stupid :slight_smile: just want to clear things before start with Payoneer.

Thank you for replay in advance…

Kind Regards.

navigator said

Thank you Nissim for kind reply, much appreciated. MasterCard service looks very attractive, but currently for me is more suited LBT service. Regard this I have a few questions…

If I understand well (hope I am :slight_smile: ):

1. I need to make account at Payoneer.com and in one of the account creation steps to choose LBT service. Is this the right button to start account creation for LBT service: http://goo.gl/T0Vr1 ? I ask this because it’s only written “Sign Up for a Card”.

2. When I want to withdraw money from Envato I need to choose “Envato Prepaid MasterCard (Payoneer)” no metter I use only LBT service: http://goo.gl/Hk3A5 .

3. I will receive payments on my Local Bank account from Payoneer in couple of days with fee of around 10 bucks, regardless of the amount of transaction?

4. This account type (LBT service) is without monthly fees (I pay only per transfer) and without annual account maintenance?

Hope that my questions are not too stupid :slight_smile: just want to clear things before start with Payoneer.

Thank you for replay in advance…

Kind Regards.

You’re very welcome :).

Your questions are perfectly valid, I’m happy you asked:

1. There’s no need to apply via our website. You simply need to login to your account with Envato and select Payoneer as your payment method (I believe they have it listed as the Prepaid Card, however it would include the LBT service as well).

2. That’s correct. When you are sent to the application page, at the bottom of the page you will see the option to get paid via our bank transfer service (rather than ordering a prepaid card).

3. The exact fee is either $5.95 or $9.95, depending on your country (regardless of the transfer amount). Note: If only SWIFT transfers are available to your country, you have the option to receive funds in either EUR or USD. If you select USD, there is an additional charge of 1% (up to $10). That only applies to USD SWIFT transfers.

4. That’s correct, there are no monthly or annual maintenance fees associated with the LBT service. You pay only per transfer.

If you have any further questions, please feel free.

Nissim_Payoneer said
  1. The exact fee is either $5.95 or $9.95, depending on your country (regardless of the transfer amount). Note: If only SWIFT transfers are available to your country, you have the option to receive funds in either EUR or USD. If you select USD, there is an additional charge of 1% (up to $10). That only applies to USD SWIFT transfers.

If you have any further questions, please feel free.

Nissim,
What is the exact fee for Serbia? is it 5.95$ or 9.95$ and are there any additional charges?

And what are your (Payoneer) general advantages over MoneyBookers?

P.S. Payoneer website looks a bit old and confusing, I think it needs redesign…

maneality said

Nissim,
What is the exact fee for Serbia? is it 5.95$ or 9.95$ and are there any additional charges?

We offer transfers to Serbia via SWIFT, at the cost of $9.95/transfer in either EUR or USD. If you choose to get paid in USD, there is an additional charge of 1% (up to $10).

maneality said

And what are your (Payoneer) general advantages over MoneyBookers?

I can’t really comment on Moneybookers’ services, as we are not affiliated with them, however I can say that Payoneer’s global payout solutions provide you with a quick, simple and cost effective way to access your funds. Choosing between the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard and Local Bank Transfer Service would depend on you and your specific needs, however both methods are secure and very competitively priced.

Regarding the LBT service, also note that there is only a one-time setup required, after which payments are automatically sent to your bank account.

maneality said

P.S. Payoneer website looks a bit old and confusing, I think it needs redesign…

Thanks for the feedback, I’ll certainly pass it along. If there’s anything about the website in specific you’d like to point out, or have possible suggestions you’d like to see us implement, please e-mail them to me at nissimal@payoneer.com. We love to receive user feedback on our website and My Account page.

Hey Nissim, What is the exact fee for Indonesia? Is there a monthly fee? If i take the money through any ATM fees as well? What is the cost for each time taking money at the ATM?

Gembell said

Hey Nissim, What is the exact fee for Indonesia? Is there a monthly fee? If i take the money through any ATM fees as well? What is the cost for each time taking money at the ATM?

For the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard, pricing and fees for Envato are the same for every country (with the exception of the one-time activation fee which differ for countries labelled as high risk). You will be able to see a full list of fees during the card application (prior to submission).

For our LBT service to Indonesia, the cost is $9.95/transfer in either EUR or USD . If you choose to get paid in USD , there is an additional charge of 1% (up to $10).

Nissim_Payoneer said

For the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard, pricing and fees for Envato are the same for every country (with the exception of the one-time activation fee which differ for countries labelled as high risk). You will be able to see a full list of fees during the card application (prior to submission).

For our LBT service to Indonesia, the cost is $9.95/transfer in either EUR or USD . If you choose to get paid in USD , there is an additional charge of 1% (up to $10).

Thank you Nissim . . . .

Nissim_Payoneer said
navigator said

1. There’s no need to apply via our website. You simply need to login to your account with Envato and select Payoneer as your payment method (I believe they have it listed as the Prepaid Card, however it would include the LBT service as well).

Thank you for replay :slight_smile:

Yes, I know how to withdraw money from Envato…

Because I do not need MasterCard at all (already own one) and in this moment I’m only interested in Payoneer’s LBT service, my question was about process of registration at Payoneer.com. I must have opened account at Payoneer, right?

I was started registration at Payoneer by clicking button: “Sign Up for a Card” and I gave up in the third step (passport, driver licence?!). Is this the right way to register at Payoneer.com if I want to use only LBT service?

Is there some period for account validation (Moneybookers - 4 to 5 days), because I want to withdraw money on 31. March?

Have a great day and sorry if I’m bothering you with trivial questions :slight_smile:

Regards…

@Nissim,

Huh, just found it. Everything is clear now… Thanks man :wink: Navigator was lost :stuck_out_tongue:

If it’s a question you have, it’s not trivial. Absolutely no need to apologize, I’m happy to help.

You need to register by selecting Payoneer as your payment method for Envato. I know it says the prepaid card, but when you get to the application the bank transfer option will be there too. The signup we have on our main webpage is for the prepaid card only (directly through Payoneer).

It takes 1-2 business days for the account to be reviewed once you apply.

Hello Nissim, hope you will read this… I registered in the Payoneer using the link from TF three days ago. I also sent reply message with my ID on Payoneer request. Now I can log in on my Payoneer account, but still can’t choose Payoneer as payment method on TF. Also, I didn’t received any Emails (from Payoneer or Envato) that my account is approved.

I’m not impatient person, but I would like to use Payoneer for March withdrawal. Is there some possibility to push things a bit, because there is one more day left in March :slight_smile: Should I contact Payoneer directly regarding this issue with my reference number?

Of course, I will understand if I have to wait more. Sorry mate for bothering you again…

Kind Regards