Payoneer Fees

I’m interested in the Payoneer option for withdrawal and I have few questions about the fees.
I haven’t found anything similar to this on the forum.

1. I’m from a country other than the US, so I’m applicable for Cash withdrawal - outside U.S.
    The thing that confuses me the most is the footnote.
    What is the meaning of this footnote?
    Does this mean that 3% percent of the transaction will go to Payoneer or they will put extra 3% on the current exchange rate? Or something completely different?
    I couldn’t find an additional information about this.

2. My other question would be for a hypothetical withdrawal situation.
    For example, if I withdraw some amount of money (let’s say $1000) from Envato and than I withdraw the whole sum from an ATM, what fees will be charged to me?

If I use the option Loading Payments - Standard Load - within 2 Days that would be $2. As I can understand, this is for transferring the money from Envato to my Payoneer account. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Than, if I withdraw the whole amount on an ATM, I would be charged $3.25 for the ATM withdrawal. And than, I guess those 3% that I don’t have idea what they mean :slight_smile:

Are any additional fees than these or this is everything that an author would pay when withdrawing money through Payoneer?

1. My last question would be about the supported countries. On Payoneer’s website is stated that you can withdraw money from every ATM in the world that supports MasterCard.

Does this literally mean every country or there are still countries which are not supported?

My guess is it refers to the exchange rates and they will add 3% extra on top of the current exchange rate. That’s my understanding of it anyway.

Italy = +3% commission

also, there are not detailed info on transation about applied exch rate and commission.

they just show you the whole amount.

Hey guys,

Thanks for showing interest in Payoneer. Additionally, please note that fees may vary between programs, and this list is specific to your program. I’d like to answer your questions:

1. The footnote you are referring to is in regards to purchases made in a currency other than USD. In this case, a conversion fee of up to 3% is applied by MasterCard. Please note, this is not a fee imposed by Payoneer but rather a charge specific to all MasterCards, which Payoneer does not profit from. Payoneer does not charge for point of sale transactions.

2. As you mentioned, there is a flat fee when sending a payment to your Payoneer account. If you would like to then withdraw funds from an ATM, there is a cash withdrawal fee. To avoid this fee, simply use the card directly at any merchant that accepts debit MasterCard cards.

That being said, any transaction made in a currency other than USD is subject to a 3% currency conversion fee imposed by MasterCard.

1. The card is supported everywhere that supports debit MasterCard cards. MasterCard offers an ATM locator service here: http://www.mastercard.us/cardholder-services/atm-locator.html

Please feel free to post any further questions, comments, or feedback.

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | Payoneer.com

Nissim_Payoneer said

Hey guys,

Thanks for showing interest in Payoneer. Additionally, please note that fees may vary between programs, and this list is specific to your program. I’d like to answer your questions:

1. The footnote you are referring to is in regards to purchases made in a currency other than USD. In this case, a conversion fee of up to 3% is applied by MasterCard. Please note, this is not a fee imposed by Payoneer but rather a charge specific to all MasterCards, which Payoneer does not profit from. Payoneer does not charge for point of sale transactions.

2. As you mentioned, there is a flat fee when sending a payment to your Payoneer account. If you would like to then withdraw funds from an ATM, there is a cash withdrawal fee. To avoid this fee, simply use the card directly at any merchant that accepts debit MasterCard cards.

That being said, any transaction made in a currency other than USD is subject to a 3% currency conversion fee imposed by MasterCard.

1. The card is supported everywhere that supports debit MasterCard cards. MasterCard offers an ATM locator service here: http://www.mastercard.us/cardholder-services/atm-locator.html

Thanks,

@Nissim_Payoneer

I have another question for you,Please !

If I do not use my Payoneer card for a long period: 6 months, for example, the card will be keyed or turned off or not ?

Knowing that I accumulate during this period a good amount of Earnings, for all Withdrawal together in a single transaction.

kh2838 said

@Nissim_Payoneer

I have another question for you,Please !

If I do not use my Payoneer card for a long period: 6 months, for example, the card will be keyed or turned off or not ?

Knowing that I accumulate during this period a good amount of Earnings, for all Withdrawal together in a single transaction.

Strictly for security reasons, cards not active during a 60 day period are automatically switched to be disabled for use. They are automatically re-enabled if additional payments are received to the account, or may be done so manually by contacting our Customer Support department.

This is only the card itself. Your account will never be closed due to inactivity.

Nissim_Payoneer said

Thanks,

Interesting Nissim how you pop up every time when someone post something about Payoneer? its not sometime you see every day when its Payoneer issue since you don't see post like that to often, but i guess with all those fee on each pips you make with Payoneer you guys can afford someone to check the forum every 5 minutes :P .

Don’t worry i dig Payoneer :stuck_out_tongue:

tsafi said
Nissim_Payoneer said

Thanks,

Interesting Nissim how you pop up every time when someone post something about Payoneer? its not sometime you see every day when its Payoneer issue since you don't see post like that to often, but i guess with all those fee on each pips you make with Payoneer you guys can afford someone to check the forum every 5 minutes :P .

Don’t worry i dig Payoneer :stuck_out_tongue:

He have keyword tracker :smiley:
Btw Nissim i just make my 1st and largest withdrawal via Payoneer i hope everything will be fine…

@Nissim

Thanks for the reply.

I have another question about the conversion fee.

Can you tell me if you know, how this conversion fee is calculated?

For example the current USD/MKD rate is USD1=MKD43.3.

So if a conversion fee of 3% is applied, that would mean that the value of the Macedonian denar against the US dollar will be decreased for 3%, and now the rate will be USD1=MKD42.001 for the current ATM withdrawal?

Where can I find additional info about this? I was searching on MasterCard’s site and Google, but I couldn’t find any useful information.

@Nissim
Big Thanks for the Help !

vladedimovski said

@Nissim

Thanks for the reply.

I have another question about the conversion fee.

Can you tell me if you know, how this conversion fee is calculated?

For example the current USD/MKD rate is USD1=MKD43.3.

So if a conversion fee of 3% is applied, that would mean that the value of the Macedonian denar against the US dollar will be decreased for 3%, and now the rate will be USD1=MKD42.001 for the current ATM withdrawal?

Where can I find additional info about this? I was searching on MasterCard’s site and Google, but I couldn’t find any useful information.

We don’t mess with the currency values. MasterCard provides a currency conversion tool here: https://www.mastercard.com/global/currencyconversion/index.html . These are of course estimated values, as they are constantly changing, but it’s still a very useful tool for anyone using their card to make non-USD purchases.

Using your example, if there’s a 3% currency conversion fee, the system will simply take the overall transaction amount (the amount the merchant is charging your card) and charge 3% of that. The reasoning behind the fee is that MasterCard, along with our issuing bank, must convert funds into the merchants currency, that you are being charged in, and so they charge a fee for that process.

Hope that helps.

Question:
I’ve never done a withdraw from Envato marketplace to payoneer card , even do I have one.

I’ve obtained the card through a different provider.

I wanted to withdraw the money for this month to payoneer card, but I see now that the fees are quite different for Envato cards, and my current card provider.
So my question is which fees will I be subject to?
Envato or my old (first) provider?

Nissim_Payoneer said

Damm how the hell you know how to pop up each time someone ask a Q about Payoneer.
Well I hope you know what’s the meaning of your name Nissim :that’s explained a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

dSKY said

Question:
I’ve never done a withdraw from Envato marketplace to payoneer card , even do I have one.

I’ve obtained the card through a different provider.

I wanted to withdraw the money for this month to payoneer card, but I see now that the fees are quite different for Envato cards, and my current card provider.
So my question is which fees will I be subject to?
Envato or my old (first) provider?

Hi dSKY,

Nissim is away for a few days, but I didn’t want to keep you waiting. I am Talia, Payoneer’s director of community.

Your main program will remain your original partner and your fees will all be the original partner fees. You won’t be charged any extra fees, and of course no activation fee since the card is already activated.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or need more clarification.

tsafi said

Damm how the hell you know how to pop up each time someone ask a Q about Payoneer.
Well I hope you know what’s the meaning of your name Nissim :that’s explained a lot :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep, I do know the meaning of my name, although it’s rare to find anyone else that does! It was also my grandfather’s :wink:

hi Nissim,
Unable to signup for new Payoneer card account. I am from India.Currently India is not in the list of drop-down country selction. What’s the problem ???

Sam3 said

hi Nissim,
Unable to signup for new Payoneer card account. I am from India.Currently India is not in the list of drop-down country selction. What’s the problem ???

Hey Sam,

Due to restrictions on MasterCard availability by the local banking institutions in India, we are currently unable to offer the Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card to Indian residents.

We do, however, offer a bank transfer service for Indian residents. For more details on that please contact our Customer Support department at: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

I received this when I applied for payoneer.

Your Envato Prepaid MasterCard (Payoneer) registration was confirmed, however we require approval from Payoneer before you can make withdrawals to that account.

This process usually takes less than 24 hours, but may take several days. Please contact support if you haven’t received an approval notification email within three working days.

Now it’s long time ago and I didn’t received the card. Thanks for helping.

mudi said

Your Envato Prepaid MasterCard (Payoneer) registration was confirmed, however we require approval from Payoneer before you can make withdrawals to that account.

This process usually takes less than 24 hours, but may take several days. Please contact support if you haven’t received an approval notification email within three working days.

Hey,

Do you have the ticket ID for your request (starts with LTK)? If so, I’ll be glad to look into the status for you.

Nissim_Payoneer said
mudi said

Hey,

Do you have the ticket ID for your request (starts with LTK)? If so, I’ll be glad to look into the status for you.

i don’t know about ticket i think you want this “Your reference number in our system is 1002022”