Looking for specific wordpress theme

Hello guys!

I am looking for a specific wordpress theme and perhaps some of you can help me where can I find it :slight_smile:
I will briefly describe what theme I mean.

1. Main page - I would like to have only company logo and categories, as it is shown on below screen (01.png)

2. After clicking on specific category, I would like to have:

• all categories (with items on left panel)
  • in main area I would like to have specific items for selected category
    In below screen (02.png) it is shown how it should look like:
  1. After clicking on specific item there is item’s page with some description, as it is shown on below screen (03.png):

Ok, so now I will describe it by example. Let’s assume that web page is about vehicles. So, cateories are: cars, motorbikes, trucks and so on. After clicking on cars category, there are cars brands: BMW, Marcedes and so on - these are items. After clicking on specyfic item, for example BMW, there is BMW’s page with description of company.

I would be grateful for any help where I could find the theme described by me :slight_smile:

All the best and have a nice day!
ssomak

Hello @ssomak,

Smart Sections plug-in allows you to edit the header, footer, sidebar, mega-menu, mobile menu, archive pages, and sticky sections. So in this case; with any theme that uses an unmodified version of Wpbakery Page Builder + Our plug-in would help you.

You can create a new Header includes categories and company logo with a drag and drop interface.

You can create a new sidebar that lists all the categories and child items.

You can create a grid listing for the archive pages.

You can create a single Item page, which has a product photo, breadcrumb, description, and maybe some other custom fields.

I hope it helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions.