Are there any WordPress themes with two menus?

Hello

Are there any WordPress themes that allow two mobile menus? I need to put a site together that has a regular mobile menu top-right and another little icon top-left that opens a list of ski chalets.

I can’t find anything that does this. I assume I will need to get a coder involved but then won’t it be a problem whenever I update the theme or WordPress?

Thanks.

Hi

You can buy any theme which will cover your almost requireents. Then the rest thing you can do with the developer help. Just tell the developer to do all customization in child theme so that you can update parent theme and wordpress anythitme when any update will publish.

Thanks

2 Likes

I figured that was the only option. Just wish there was a theme that would do this “out of the box”.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

1 Like

Hello @ BoutiqueChalet,

If you are using WPBakery Page Builder, you can create different mobile menus triggered by toggle buttons thanks to Smart Sections Theme Builder.

It’s an add-on for WPBakery Page Builder. You can take a look at the mobile menu demos from the URL below. All of them are created by WPBakery Page Builder without any custom codes:

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions about the plug-in.

Kind Regards.