looking for music similar to ifly50.com

Hello, I am looking for music similar to ifly50.com. Does anyone have similar music or can create it? Greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there, thanks for the post. Based on the vocal elements in the music at the link you shared, I thought I might suggest these 3 tracks:

I apologise if these aren’t what you’re looking for, if you have requirements for non-vocal tracks I could suggest a variety of alternatives.

Thank you so much for your reply, I do appreciate it. The three selections are great. The first one is incredible and might use it for another project. The track on the ifly50 has words in english that are soft saying “take me away”… and its on and off that you hear the words. My company creates travel experiences throughout the world. If you happen to have any other recommendations in addition to would be great.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for listening, I’m really glad you liked them even if they’re not perfect for this. I’m afraid I don’t have anything with female vocals with English lyrics. If you have any other samples of music that you are looking to find matches for, please don’t hesitate to ask and I will do my best to find something for you.

Great, will do. Thanks again!

Dear friend,
If your company do projects on Travel. I don’t want spam you at all. Please check out my tracks at :

Thank you very much.

Hi @rm_a ! Very beautiful track in preview. Unfortunately I do not have too track with female vocals but maybe for traveling you need this track.

here is mine along these lines:
Atmospheric Inspiration

Hiya, this one is nice and has the female vocal elements too.

HI rm_a, this track has that emotional slow dubby feel to it, but not the same spoken word vocals. You might like it though. :slight_smile:

This also has a travel vlog kinda feeling. :slight_smile:

Hello, Thank you for sharing the track it is great. I will see if it works with the project. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hello, this is beautiful! Thank you I will see if it works for the project, if not will definitely like to make it work on another project. Thanks again!

Hallo!
May be this: Ocean of Rony.

Thank you!

Thank you that’s lovely to hear :grinning: