Logo Template Rejection - GraphicRiver

Hello,

I’m relatively new to GraphicRiver, been working over the past month to get this side business off the ground. I’ve submitted 3 projects now that have all gotten rejected. I’ve followed the rigorous upload instructions perfectly. I’m an Art Director at a professional design & marketing agency and I know how to make quality design work. The projects I’m submitting are unused designs from previous clients. I’m seeking feedback from the forums as to why these projects are getting rejected? I’m, focusing on logo templates and I’ve included two of my submissions below:

Thanks!

logo-featured-preview

hi indeed , i like both , yes this is clean and pro as well as much better as many logos in this industry (but this is not very difficult too, to be honest lol as this industry as a lot of companies with pretty bad logos) , i guess that the only things that can be said for both is that maybe the typo is a little bit lacking originality and that some parts of the texts, when playing with colors are lacking a bit contrast … the tagline is not 100% perfectly imbricating as well but honestly for me all this are a bit tough in my view for u to have to deal with a hard rejection … so i do not know much …

just for the second one, i would add something … lines are a bit thin (this looks more obvious in very small size) and this is a bit hard to understand this circular cable that looks like a “@” …

but once again i like the harmony of what u have done and for me this looks ok …