logo-template hard rejected

I submitted my simple logo and its get hard rejected. Please guide me what im doing wrong.
Thanks in Advance

hi i think there are a collection of reasons for u not to have been able to make it … so here is what i think

1- execution / preview
i understand that using a mockup maybe looking like a good idea to improve the presentation and so that the logo is presented in “contextual situation” though u have to make sure that this is helping u to have the logo being more attractive again and i do not feel necessarily that this is what u have here … first of all this mockup has been extendedly used and after this it makes your logo looks like not 100% perfectly professionally executed … just before the “tail” it looks like that there is “imperfect” path … so hard to determine whether this is due to the mockup or your “drawing” but there probably is a bit of both i guess …

2- concept
think about it the arrow-like end that u have look quite strange to say the least … as this not like an arrow the other side and it the thing was logical according to what u have here , then, u would have a rounded end, kind of following the “tail” of the other side …
i would have been thinking that this attempt here would have been better and making much more sense if from the q u had been initiating the rounded part of the key and draw the rest a in an abstract way … so that u have a whole key but not just like a simple drawing …

3- key inside and global style
i am sorry but this sort of style with the key in the middle of the Q looks a bit outdated a style, nowadays , u have much more “pathfinder oriented” kind of logos , where there are initial shapes with some other cutting it and making a whole …

4- typo
the typo is either flat and lacking originality but also failing , at this stage, to combine fonts enough …

5- horizontal version
pls correct me if i am wrong but it seems that u have no horizontal version and this is required … the logo category is probably the only one where technical reasons may lead to a direct hard rejection … this is what happens with missing horizontal version and also unclose paths …

2 Likes

thank you so much for wonderful clarification and suggestion.i will take your suggestion into consideration

lol taking into consideration is choice lol but from what i see u need to do something , because this far the item did not make it lol i understand this is a figure of speech and among all i said , u have to follow or not … i do not have universal knowledge but just make profit of my experience to try to help u … if u feel like u have enough suggestions here u can check the “solution” box :slight_smile: