(Locked) Stolen VideoHive After Effects Projects

Hi,

I just would like to turn your attention to stolen VideoHive After Effects projects at

• link removed -

I wonder how this stuff is getting over there.

Thanks,
Margus

Hi Margus!

How are you doing?

Dont post links to ilegal files here! report them to support instead here (you’ll get a badge fot that :slight_smile:

Report to Support Team

Read this:

In this digital age, it is a sad and incontrovertible fact that piracy abounds in all walks of multimedia. Envato goes to great lengths to fight this, and makes efforts everyday to protect the commercial interests of its honest users. With this in mind, it is necessary to understand that if you ever become aware of the existence of stolen items, whether they are yours or another author’s, DO NOT use the forum to announce it. This always hurts more than it helps. Despite anyone’s best intentions, such post only create free advertising for the files in question, and that is something we definitely do not want to do. The correct and only way to report piracy is to notify support | There is a dedicated team of people whose job it is to investigate and combat any reported incidence of piracy.

I know your intentions are good but there is a better way to report this stuff. Have a good day!

Thanks for the info but could you send this link to Support. Go down the page to Send a Support Ticket and check the “I have checked the Wiki” box to send it.

I guess Ben or Mark should remove the link in a while.

I think so…

Ahh Zonade you got there just as I was typing. :slight_smile:

I think so..

Ahh Zonade you got there just as I was typing. :slight_smile:

we both love being here…right? lol

right?

Right! :wink:

I’m liking your shiny new star badge!

Hey you two! Stop arguing and let this thread sink! :wink:

right?

Right! :wink:

I’m liking your shiny new star badge!

you should get one too!

Hey you two! Stop arguing and let this thread sink! ;)

you just jealous, Carlos…lol

Visualangle:

You should take a look at this thread here

Now there is a software you can download and install on windows to report bad links and help Envato fight piracy. Amazing!

Hey Visual Angle…

The guys are right… try to avoid posting piracy links on the forum. (I removed the link)

But do send them over to support.

They seem to be pretty effective at getting the links taken down… and you get a shiny badge for your collection too. :slight_smile:

-f.

I just wanted to let you know. I have no time to spend my life in the forums so I did not know the procedures. Take the thread down if you like!

I just wanted to let you know. I have no time to spend my life in the forums so I did not know the procedures. Take the thread down if you like!

We don’t ask that you spend your life here (only the reviewers :stuck_out_tongue: ) just that the forum rules are followed. No worries, we’ll lock this one up for now :slight_smile: