(Locked) Envato's Most Wanted - $8,000 for Mobile Apps

Envato's Most Wanted

We’ve put $8,000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Mobile Apps on CodeCanyon. What’s the reward? For the best 10 uploaded and approved, we’ll hand out $400 per Mobile App!

We’re also running a Best Item Contest where authors of all Mobile Apps submitted between April 30th and July 9th will have a chance to win the following bonus cash prizes:

Bonus Prizes

• $1,500: Best Native Android Mobile App
  • $1,500: Best Swift Mobile App
  • $1,000: Best use of Cordova/PhoneGap

Some examples of types of items we’re looking for include:

Items should include the following:

• Video Preview: A quality demonstration video will increase your chances of winning a prize. Screenshots - Choosing representative images and using relatable text ( no placer text such as lorem ipsum) will make your mobile app stand out.
  • Robust Item Details - Your item details page must be well presented and include a good description & screenshots of the features.

It’s a Contest!

This Envato’s Most Wanted is a contest. And like any contest, you don’t want to be disqualified because you didn’t follow the rules. So as well as carefully following the procedure below, make sure you read the in full!

Here are the key details:

• Submit your items on or after Thursday, April 30th and before the competition closes on Thursday, July 9th at 23.59pm AEST time.
  • The winning files will get a share of $8,000 of prizes.
  • Any Mobile Apps from the Android, iOS, Native Web and Titanium category will be considered.
  • Envato staff vote on prize winners.
  • An author can only win two (2) of the best 10 prizes.
  • An author can win multiple bonus prizes.
  • All winners will also receive the much-desired Most Wanted Bounty Winner badge.
  • Final eligibilty on entries for prizes are determined by Envato staff.
  • All submissions during the event are eligible for the bonus prizes.
  • Multiple submissions from the same author must be different to one another.
  • If only 1 entry is submitted for the bonus prized category this does not automatically mean it will qualify to win the prize.
  • Prizes are payable only via PayPal or Moneybookers/Skrill.
  • Envato & judges retain the right not to award “Best Item” or “Bonus” prize(s) at their sole discretion if they deem appropriate levels of skill have not been met.
  • The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.

We’ll announce the winners a week or two after the event closes, and send out the prizes two or three weeks after that. So, let’s get started. To be in the running, follow our procedure to the letter!

How to Submit Your Items

What to Do After Your Items Are Approved

Once your items have been approved, do the following as soon as you can:

• Complete the Most Wanted Entry Agreement. By doing this, you agree to keep any winning entries online for a minimum of two years.
  • Post your approved entries in this thread.

It’s as simple as that! Good luck!

Please Read Full Terms & Conditions Here

Fantastic, We’re on it :wink:

Hi, I have a question.

The $400 price is for the first 10 submitted and approved items or the first 10 best items?

Thanks!

adanarchila said

Hi, I have a question.

The $400 price is for the first 10 submitted and approved items or the first 10 best items?

Thanks!

Sorry for the confusion, I’ve updated the post to reflect clearly that it is for the “Best 10”

JoshuaSprague said

Sorry for the confusion, I’ve updated the post to reflect clearly that it is for the “Best 10”

Thanks!

We’re on

Great! I am on it.

I’m on it! :wink:

What about Titanium Category ??

abada said

Sure! Go for it :)
JoshuaSprague said
abada said

Awesome thank you :slight_smile:

Can you please update the post including Titanium :slight_smile:

Thanks.

i don’t have paypal and skrill, can i join this contest :slight_smile:

Lrandom said

i don’t have paypal and skrill, can i join this contest :slight_smile:

If you cannot use Paypal or Skrill then I’m we can’t make payments. Are neither available where you are located?

abada said
JoshuaSprague said
abada said

Awesome thank you :slight_smile:

Can you please update the post including Titanium :slight_smile:

Thanks.

• Any Mobile Apps from the Android, iOS, Native Web and Titanium category will be considered.

Thank had replied me, my paypal was blocked, i preparing create skrill to replace but im scare of blocked as paypal. And i come from VietNam.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Awesome contest, we’ll work on an iOS Swift app soon.

Lrandom said

Thank had replied me, my paypal was blocked, i preparing create skrill to replace but im scare of blocked as paypal. And i come from VietNam.
Thank you :slight_smile:

Offtopic:
I use skrill for a long time and its good, i find it better than PP since you can get a debitcard and more options to upload money :).

Ontopic:
Cant wait for the apps :slight_smile: this is a great contest

If anyone is looking for a designer for this comp, send me a private message, you can see examples of mobile apps I’ve designed on my GR portfolio.

Offtopic: I use skrill for a long time and its good, i find it better than PP since you can get a debitcard and more options to upload money :).
thank you had replied me :) skrill will blocked my account if i login from another ip or computer ?, pls reply me :)

Great Again!