Most Wanted Winners: Laravel

Originally published at: https://community.envato.com/most-wanted-winners-laravel/

Thanks to everyone who took part in our Laravel Most Wanted contest. For this event we challenged authors to create new robust items using the powerful Laravel Framework. The judging is complete and we are excited to announce the winners!

The 5 Best Laravel Submissions

The following Laravel items win $1,000 each!

Youtubify - Youtube Music Engineby Vebto

Quizzes Plugin for Buzzyby akbilisim

Makron Smart Website Analyzerby creacodes

Pixel - Premium Download Scriptby devdojo

Vanguard - Advanced PHP Login and User Managementby loshMiS

The following author wins $500 for the most approved submissions

wmlabs

wmlabs
All authors will be receiving prize payments within the next couple of weeks and will also receive an Envato’s Most Wanted badge! Congratulations to all the winners and keep an eye out for future Envato’s Most Wanted events!

This is completely unfair with me , how do you guys decide winners , my product was in the competition with good sales

If Upload items to Envato Market on or after Wednesday, October 28th and before the competition closes on Wednesday, January 20th at 23.59 AEDT time than why you selected this item http://codecanyon.net/item/vanguard-advanced-php-login-and-user-management/14521866. Because this item Created 21 January 16

The results are totally disgusting

1 Buzzy quizzez : it is a add-on , not a complete product

2 vanguard : uploaded after 20 Jan

3 pixel : got 26 sales in more than 2 months

As per the original announcement:
“Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Wednesday, October 28th and before the competition closes on Wednesday, January 20th at 23.59 AEDT time.”

Items only need be submitted before the deadline. This item was submitted on Jan 19th.

I’m sorry you do not agree with the winning selection. To be clear, this was the criteria from the original announcement. The winning items fit just fine within the context.

What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for Laravel Scripts & Apps that are high quality, feature rich, robust & unique to CodeCanyon. The design, functionality and overall relevancy will be the key criteria in judging the winners. Item must be well presented in live demo and item description.

1 Like

Congrats all winners :smiley:

I don’t have a pony in this race, so frankly I couldn’t care less about the results. However, this item: http://codecanyon.net/item/vanguard-advanced-php-login-and-user-management/145218661 clearly states it was submitted on the 21st of Jan which would make it past the deadline. Or I am missing something here?

Yes, the date your are seeing is the date it was approved. As per the original announcement:
“Upload your items to Envato Market on or after Wednesday, October 28th and before the competition closes on Wednesday, January 20th at 23.59 AEDT time.”

Items only need be uploaded before the deadline. This item was submitted on Jan 19th.

Now had this item been soft rejected after the 20th then the item would not have been eligible.

Yup, you’re totally right :slight_smile: I was looking at the acceptation date, but of course the item would be submitted before said date. Thanks for clearing that up!

Hello, Its more than 10 days & I didn’t receive any badge nor any reward. I have checked that all others got the badge in their profile. Can you please help me?

@wmlabs please contact me with your payment info.

@JoshuaSprague

Is that award payments were sent?

Regards.

Sorry for the delay, Payment date is Tuesday 1st March.