(Locked) Envato's Most Wanted - $2,500 for Motion Graphics with Presentation-style Previews

awesome! I’m in!

It looks like the former, but just want to double check… you have to submit your item by the deadline, or it has to be submitted and approved by the deadline?

Thanks!

SpaceStockFootage said

It looks like the former, but just want to double check… you have to submit your item by the deadline, or it has to be submitted and approved by the deadline?

Thanks!

Yes we go by the upload date (not the approval date).

Only new items uploaded to the site within the contest time period are eligible?
I’m planning to update my item, adding 25 more animations and creating a new preview, can i enter the contest? :slight_smile:

The After Effects projects are not allowed here… I got it right ?

I'm working on a project - which contains shape elements / animations etc. + it has a Presentation Style preview - I can't upload it to Motion Graphics subcategory..but it's actually a motion graphics project.. I'm kind of confused..

nice one :slight_smile:

Great!! :slight_smile: Authors - use music in my portfolio! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

And here goes my first entry : http://videohive.net/item/light-sparkles-transition/10816289

Thanks! Waiting for Review !

Hey Everyone!

Only 10 days left to go before this competition closes! If you haven’t already started on it, now is definitely the time to begin thinking about how you can present your motion graphics items in an engaging and inspiring way.

Look forward to seeing your amazing preview videos :slight_smile:

agungugang said

Only new items uploaded to the site within the contest time period are eligible?
I’m planning to update my item, adding 25 more animations and creating a new preview, can i enter the contest? :slight_smile:

Sorry, new items only. There’s still plenty of time to create another!

MotionPatriot said

The After Effects projects are not allowed here… I got it right ?

I'm working on a project - which contains shape elements / animations etc. + it has a Presentation Style preview - I can't upload it to Motion Graphics subcategory..but it's actually a motion graphics project.. I'm kind of confused..

Yep this event is only for Motion Graphics, like the examples shown in the Presentation-style Preview Video article.

You can certainly use After Effects to create the rendered motion graphics clips, but fully customizable After Effects templates are not eligible for this event.

My presentation style preview is a bit different from the examples shown, but I think it would still work. It’s basically a short, but complete, documentary about a space mission. The bundle contains a music track, opening titles, sound effects, a professional voice over track and 20 motion graphics clips… so the documentary itself is the ‘presentation style preview’; made using assets from the bundle. Do you think that would qualify?

Just finishing it off at the moment, so will be uploading it in the next day or so.

Interesting! :slight_smile:

Let’s play)

Good luck!

Here is mine….

Hi envato I want to be part of this contest!

Just have a few doubts, hope that anyone can explain it for me

First one is that I must upload the project into motion graphics section right ?

And since the reviewing is taking to long if I upload it per example on 01/03/2015 and it only by accepted on 09/03/2015 does it still count to get into the contest?

Thanks for your time!

piktufa said

First one is that I must upload the project into motion graphics section right ?

Yep, this event is only for Motion Graphics, like the examples shown in the Presentation-style Preview Video article. Submissions should be uploaded to the Motion Graphics category.

piktufa said

And since the reviewing is taking to long if I upload it per example on 01/03/2015 and it only by accepted on 09/03/2015 does it still count to get into the contest?

The entry deadline is based on the date of the final submission/resubmission leading to the item’s approval on Envato Market. Not the date of final approval.

So if you upload it before the deadline (and your item is subsequently approved) you’ll be fine! We typically wait a few weeks after the deadline to make sure all entries have finished processing through review.

Dyomin said

Let’s play)

Good luck!

gecoooh said

Here is mine….

Lookin’ good guys!

Good luck :smiley: