UPDATE: This opportunity is now over. Thank you so much to everyone who participated! :)
Designed BY the Community, FOR the Community!
“Design & Development” courtesy of Vasabii on PhotoDune
Hello fellow designers, I'd love to get your help and expertise! In last month's Community Superstar roundup I created and used a graphic to showcase some vital stats from each superstar. Here's what it looked like:
I love the idea of using a different graphic each month though that you guys design. Anyone up for it? Here's what to do:
- Create/design an editable PSD file with 660px x 150px dimensions
- It must accommodate/incorporate a user's 80px x 80px avatar
- It must accommodate freely available stats such as how long they've been a member, # of followers, # of items they have for sale, # forum posts. Doesn't have to be limited to those suggestions and does not have to include all of those, but try and choose something that will work for buyers as well as authors.
- Be sure to use free fonts that can be used commercially (and include a link to the fonts used inside a text file inside your .zip)
- Embed your example(s) in this post but please also provide and link to a .zip file that contains your PSD version.