(Locked) ATTENTION: Hack account!!! Be aware

Hi to all!
Please be aware and change your password.
Today “I purchase” to item in Themeforest (DynaX - Landing Page. by NORDiX) and I lost 8$ to 9$ in my account.
I opent e-ticket for this and I hope Evanto support see log’s for a return this amount.

Please be aware!!!

Okay, this is getting scary. I’ve changed the password :confused:

I think in the future, whenever something like this happens and someone from staff says “you should change your password asap”, there should be a notice saying so on the author dashboard… or the bar usually reserved for advertising bundles. It’s messed up to have to know about this from the forums, as I don’t visit the envato notes that often.

sightsignal said

I think in the future, whenever something like this happens and someone from staff says “you should change your password asap”, there should be a notice saying so on the author dashboard… or the bar usually reserved for advertising bundles. It’s messed up to have to know this from the forums, as I don’t visit the envato notes that often.

+111111111

Demorfoza said

Okay, this is getting scary. I’ve changed the password :confused:

Me too :o

sightsignal said

I think in the future, whenever something like this happens and someone from staff says “you should change your password asap”, there should be a notice saying so on the author dashboard… or the bar usually reserved for advertising bundles. It’s messed up to have to know about this from the forums, as I don’t visit the envato notes that often.

Sure
+1

Im victim Here… I lost $800+ today just within seconds… Somebody hack my account… some body help me

sightsignal said

I am totally with you!!! It is very unprofessional from envato’s side. I changed my password.

Hey guys,

As Travis mentioned previously, please be sure to change your account password asap, and if you notice any discrepancies, please be so kind as to contact support via http://support.envato.com with the details so that they can assist.

Please do NOT report these kind of issues via the forums, as that leads to further delay in the resolution process. If you have already submitted a ticket, no further action is required.

Thank you for your understanding.