License for Phone Provider

Hi, we are a business phone provider that sells phone services to other business. What license do I need to use a track as the default “hold music” that we provide to customers?


“On-hold music” is covered by the Music Standard license. However, you will need a license for each of your customers. Otherwise it would be considered redistribution which is prohibited by the terms.

Hope it helps!