Music for call center

I want to use the song Travel (Travel by BackgroundAudios | AudioJungle) on Audio Jungle for my Customer service Call Center, so which license should I buy?
Thank you for helping me.

You can read about licenses and their uses via this link. The standard license allows you to have the music in the background of a company’s private on-hold system. That’s how I understand it.
Good luck!