License for multi store

Dears,

I was reading the part related to the license, But I am still confused.
I want to create 3 multi store view in the same domain with magento. How many license should I have ?

Should the license be Regular or Extended ?

What if I decided to add another multi store view later ? that will be feasible without problems ?

Not sure what you mean by “store view”, but if you are talking about one Magento installation on one domain then regular license should be ok.

What domain means in Envato ?

Usually, domain means: example.com
subdomain menas: sub.example.com

My website will be as the below:
sub.example.com/italy
sub.example.com/france
sub.example.com/uk

they will be using the same subdomain, but each one refer to different store ( different configuration )

If each store will be a separate site, then you will need a separate regular license for each one.

Regular license will be fine for you.

Just to let you know when you will need extended license:
If the end users need to pay to see the end product, you need an Extended License. There can be more than one end user as long as there is only one end product.

Example: A website that requires money before you can access the content

Okay great, So for sure Regular license will work.

Okay great, but one more question.
how to connect (relate) each store to it license ?
In fact, I did not found anything related to this point in the documentation.

Not every theme requires you to do that. I mean you need to purchase license for each site, but not every theme have the requrement to “connect” the license. You will see the notification in your admin if the theme will require it.

If you manage your all store with a single magento theme installation then only one regular license will be enough for you. but if you require each store a separate magento theme installation then you will need separate license for each store. I think you can manage all store with a single magento theme installation and a single license will be fine in this case. Thanks