I have read the FAQ’s on the audio jungle website but its quite confusing what licence i need. I am making a commercial video game and wish to include some selected music tracks .Would probably be Mass Music Reproduction licence ? … but then I read i need an extended licence which I cannot find on the website.


There is no (no longer) an extended license for music on Audiojungle.

In your case, you’ll either need a Music Standard license or a Music Mass Reproduction license, depending on the number of expected downloads or copies sold (under or over 10 000 copies).

Hope it helps!

Thanks PurpleFog much appreciated !