Latest version and license info

I have 2 ShopKeeper licenses, and EACH time I check for an update, whole lotta things go wrong (not withing the theme code, but with the provided info from Themefores):

• In WP - it does not say there is any newer version (and sure there is)
  • The official theme page shows some a year old version as the last one
  • Download page shows NO info about what is to be downloaded, like the version number or the date
  • You simply cannot find info on what license is for what website.
  • There is no one-click update available from WP

Soooo, when I want a simple update, I need to

1. check my WP installation (and gain no use from this action)
  2. go to ThemeForest (and if I believe what I read, I will be mislead that there is no newer version, and the one I have is not yet coded)
  3. go to download (and look for an info in vain)
  4. download the package, to compare to my current active theme
  5. update manually.

C’mon, guys! 2021?!??!

Hi

If you purchased the theme from envato market then to get auto update features you can use Envato Market WordPress Plugin. This plugin helps customers receive updates to their premium wordpress Themes & Plugins purchased through Envato Market (ThemeForest & CodeCanyon).
you can download the plugin from here:

Using this Envato Market WordPress Plugin you will see:

1. Latest version (need to update version) number
  2. Details view option for the latest version

otherwise you can download the update version from Envato Market Downloads page and update manually using ftp.

Note: Better to keep a full backup before doing the update.

Thanks

Sorry, but installing the whole new plugin for a simple theme update is not an option. What about SEO, and additional htt requests?

Can you please comment the rest of my questions?

If any new plugin added with the new theme update and you need the new plugin features then you have to install. if you don’t need then you can ignore. but for already active plugin always keep uptodate is a best practice.

Also for any technical query about theme or theme bundle plugin you can get in touch with theme author.
How to contact an author to get support for any Item issue or for any technical query:

Thanks

It is a bad policy to twist your client’s words and to deliberately misinterpret what was said.The first time you obviously understood me right, and answered with the options that you could think of at the moment.

My last reply was about the plugin you suggested.

The whole complaint has nothing to do with the theme itself, but only about what I see in your marketplace interface. It misses crucial information, even misleads users.

I hope you will find motivation here to improve it (not continue switching the responsibility to the theme author).