I have 2 ShopKeeper licenses, and EACH time I check for an update, whole lotta things go wrong (not withing the theme code, but with the provided info from Themefores):
- In WP - it does not say there is any newer version (and sure there is)
- The official theme page shows some a year old version as the last one
- Download page shows NO info about what is to be downloaded, like the version number or the date
- You simply cannot find info on what license is for what website.
- There is no one-click update available from WP
Soooo, when I want a simple update, I need to
- check my WP installation (and gain no use from this action)
- go to ThemeForest (and if I believe what I read, I will be mislead that there is no newer version, and the one I have is not yet coded)
- go to download (and look for an info in vain)
- download the package, to compare to my current active theme
- update manually.
C’mon, guys! 2021?!??!