[JOB OFFER] Customer Support Specialist - WordPress & HTML
Designthemes (Power Elite Author) is looking for a Customer Support Specialist with excellent knowledge of WordPress and HTML. We want team players who provide customer satisfaction as their priority & provide technical support to users promptly and accurately. You should ensure to maintain 5 star standards in support quality.
We want a diligent professional who desires stability in his or her career and is interested in joining our team for the long term. Candidates can work from anywhere.
Resolve the customer’s product or service problems by delivering prompt and effective solutions. Understand the customer’s complaint patiently, determine the cause of the problem, and provide the best solution for solving the problem.
You will need to:
- Answer customers’ questions in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answer all assigned open support tickets via the ticket system.
- Provide small CSS/HTML/PHP/JS snippets for minor customizations to customers.
- Communicate with the theme developer for sorting out the bug issues.
- Access customers WordPress admin panel or FTP installations for troubleshooting the issue.
- Maintain meticulous customer records by regularly updating account information.
- Provide daily theme bug reports.
- Generate ideas to reduce ticket closing time.
- Ensure no pending tickets at end of the day.
- Regularly provide a report about the new features suggested by customers.
- Collect and report commonly asked theme questions (FAQ) about the various features, Bugs of the themes.
- Take the initiative to contribute to theme and company growth in general.
- Find effective ways to turn upset customers into happy ones.
- Ask for help from your team when you can’t find answers on your own.
- Always maintain a positive, patient, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Follow the industry’s best practices.
- Show commitment to deliver the best results at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress and HTML.
- Fluent English speaking and a good grasp of English grammar are mandatory.
- You can code using HTML & CSS and possess at least some jQuery scripting knowledge.
- You are skilled at using PHP & WordPress.
- Familiarity with Debugging Console and similar tools for web development.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no guidance.
- Comfortable working remotely from Monday to Saturday.
- Ability to communicate complex information in simple terms.
- Attention to detail.
- Best Time management Skills.
How to apply:
Please send a private message via our profile page (https://themeforest.net/user/designthemes).
Please include a short description of you, along with
- Your expected monthly salary in US Dollar ($)
- Preferred Payment Platform.
- Details of your experience with WordPress.
- Your time zone
- Your social profiles ex. Facebook, Twitter, Dribble, etc.