We are looking for a customer service specialist based in Europe to provide technical support to our customers. Customer service duties and responsibilities generally include answering tickets, responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking customers through troubleshooting or setup processes.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Respond promptly to requests for customer support
- Access to customers WordPress admin panel or FTP installations to troubleshoot the issue.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide small CSS/HTML/PHP/JS snippets for little customizations to customers.
- Provide daily theme bugs report
- Provide a daily report about the new features suggested by customers
- Support Hours
- Deep WordPress knowledge.
- You need to know how to solve users problems (not techincal bugs) in a timely manner.
- Always be professional, respectful and courteous and have an extremely high patience level.
- Fluent English is mandatory.
- You can work independently, with little or no guidance.
- You’re ok with working remotely.
From Monday to Saturday.
It’s required you respond to the tickets assigned to you within 6/12 hours
How to apply:
Send us a private message via our profile page (https://themeforest.net/user/favethemes). Is mandatory to include a short description of you, your skills, your expected monthly salary in US Dollars, your timezone and previous job experiences.