It's been 8 days and there is no response from envato review team about my item?

Hi everyone,

It’s been 8 days and there is no response from envato review team about my item?

any reply?

this is the avg. review time for codecanyon but this is not fixed changable based on review Item volume: http://quality.market.envato.com/codecanyon

I have a request, mgscoder.

For once, place yourself as a designer, send the product to check, wait until the review is completed.
Then see what your feelings when your product is rejected.
For example, this happens to you 5-6 times, How do you feel?
If your product is so bad , why does it so much disregard for the supervisor?..

Hi @Pedroxam

I understand. My last Item got approval after 17 days without any soft reject in codecanyon.
If Review Time take some more times then we should keep patience. I know we always submit our best and I also believe hard reject is really an unexpected things but reviewer team maintain envato standard.

Thanks

1 Like

At least 10 seconds, the supervisor will help you, is it bad?

I have no trouble with time.
The important problem is what I said.

I think you are the moderator.
So you can tell this to the supervisor.
Please tell them, just that. Thankful

Sorry to say I have no such option. I am just a Author as like you, love to share my experience with forum community. Review process is handled only through Envato Team. Forum Community will not be able to do any support about that. My personal opinion please study on the market trending Item and submit your next all Items with proper standard and at the same time please don’t worry if review take more times. Good Luck

Thanks for your guide. anyway, I have no problem with time.thanks

1 Like