Upload review

Can someone tell me when my uploads become approved and show on codecanyan market. i upload my .NET project and it is under review more than 16 days but not confirmed yetaa

1 Like

Hi

Actually impossible to say as there is no guaranteed review time, but your item should be reviewed as soon as possible. You can often refer to the average review times at the link below as a guideline, but these are just averages and the actual review time could be few days shorter or longer than those listed:
https://quality.market.envato.com/codecanyon

Thanks

1 Like

thanks alot sir

1 Like

Sir 3 days ago my product disappear from the review panel and not show anywhere and codecnyan team also not confirm me that is my product approved or not.
can u help?

1 Like

Please check your email inbox/spam/junk if the item disappear from from your dashboard it mean your item got reviewed and you should receive an email about the result.

More information here: Rejected Items – Envato Author Help Center

1 Like

Yes i received an email in which envato tell me that my product is hard rejected.
what is reason, why envato reject my product

1 Like

I think they have mentioned the reason in your email and may be mentioned rejected because of Quality standard.

If you like to get feedback from fellow authors you can post/share your item demo url here in forum.

1 Like