Items rejected

hi friends,just got a hard rejected music
of my “kids jingle” and unfortunately tvey found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and i won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
And they said that
This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.
Could you explaine me the commercial quality standad

1 Like

where is the track?

3 Likes

They deleted and i could ot found it and they said i can not resubmit it again

1 Like

You’ll have to post a link to your track here if you want any feedback.

2 Likes

I can not found it the items was removed

1 Like

Upload it to SoundCloud, Google Drive or YouTube and post a link.

1 Like

Thats a private link, you’ll have to make it public :blush:

1 Like

Check here pls

Good job, I think its a nice track, but its a little too short for a full track and maybe a little too long for a logo or ident.
For my taste it could be drier, more upfront and less reverb. And the percussive elements sounds strange, but that could be YouTube fault.
I would continue too submit some tracks in this style, but try make at least 60 to 90 seconds for music tracks and 5 to 15 seconds for logos and idents.

1 Like

Thank you but its more long then that i just want show u bcs i couldent share it from pond5

Hello,
In my opinion:

*1-11 sec marimba sound too close
*17-22 bells also too close
*in the end maybe sound is break not slowly fade out?

Idea is OK!

Good Luck!

Jacek
Musicphrase

2 Likes

Thnak u for your opinions

Don’t be upset, but you have to admit that this is a poor quality of music (even technically). I do not appreciate the creative component (I am not a composer). But, timbre it sounds very bad: both the whole track and each instrument separately. This must be learned. The professions of sound engineer and composer are different professions.

1 Like

Thnks for your opinion but what abt this

1 Like

I do not presume to condemn your mix. You can listen to it and maybe you like it, and maybe this is the best thing you could do.
But, here you will not sell it, precisely because of HOW it sounds (and not WHAT it sounds).
And one more thing: you have a “watermark” and it has an effect (with sound processing) (I hear so) - even that is enough that your track was rejected (just the reviewer does not have time to explain that you are breaking the rules without reading them).

1 Like