Item Rejected

Hello Everyone,
Greeting to all Creator/ Author
I hope all is well,

I want to ask about rejected my item (magazine), My magazine is rejected to upload in graphicriver, this reason from reviewer

" we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again."

What is the meaning my product hard reject ? :sweat_smile:
thank you, i need opinion to everyone

Thank you so much,
Muchas Gracias

Best Regards,
Vusiograph

1 Like

I Want to Tips & Trick why to approval product and trend print template now :pray: :grin:
Thank you to all

1 Like

It is impossible to tell why your item was rejected. The image is too small. If you want to hear the opinions of other authors, please upload a preview image of your item

1 Like

this is sir review product

Pada tanggal Sel, 14 Sep 2021 07.26, romlam via Envato Forums <envato@discoursemail.com> menulis:

hi I do not know exactly what is the reason for the rejection , but here is how I feel. I believe that there are things to improve. When it comes to the global style, for me the thing is quite minimalist and I would say rather flat, too, at least this is how I feel. The problem when u get into minimalistic styles, this is that this is really difficult to ever offer something new and bring something that will be considered as extra value, according to me. There will necessarily be a deja vu feeling coming out of what u have … and look, this maybe disappointing for people who buy when they realize that all the pictures are gone and that what they have left in the main zip file consists in block texts , one or two image placeholders and a few lines (dividers). For me the font used for titles looks rather old and the typo is rather flat, nothing really springs out in what u have at the moment. In some cases, there is even a lack of contrast between some texts and the background underneath so that these concerned texts are nor super visible and readable (what is the point of having text if they cannot be read , in a way?). U also have some spacing issues on regular basis and most of the bullet that have introduced are sort of not doing any favor either to texts and to the global design as they do not make texts pop out more in most of cases and they do not really make the design look better , too, I mean apart from the green one. But, as for the green one there could have been a cooler way to imbricate the font so that the bullet looks way better again, I think that one of the major problems here is that this is mainly the picture that give some value to what u have done but the concerned pictures are not to be included …

1 Like

Waw thanks a lot about opinion sir :pray:
I need to learn again and again to match Graphicriver spesification

1 Like

hello sir thanks, i think my item hard rejected :joy:

u are welcome :slight_smile: happy if it could help u

1 Like

Yeay thanks to support :pray: :grin:

1 Like