graphicriver hard reject, why?

Hi,

I’ve created the following design and it is accepted,

then I did another version below, but it is hard rejected and there is no reason specified.

I’m working hard to create these items and I want to know the rejection reason, because I don’t want to waste my time and energy for items that will be rejected.

Please help, thank you.

1 Like

What was the rejection message?

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Note” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. "

Standard message. Not sure why but the items look similar. Maybe you can try to include to the current package?
Also, you can try to re-submit the item by adding the product link that already been approved and state that is the another version?

Thanks for fast reply,

I want to sell this as a seperate item so don’t want to include in the current item.

I can re-submit the item as you adviced (with a link to current item) but in the rejection message it says that we are not allowed to re-submit. so if we re-submit will there be any problem or punishment (banning vs)

You can improve the design, add some more details then can submit as new one but I believe the first and the second ( this one ) looks similar, most likely you’ll get the same rejection message.

To avoid that, as I suggested before, you can update the first item, create another one and submit it