Item rejected without any comment from reviewer

mobile

Hi,
I have made a Wallpaper App template for Android with Admin panel for controlling wallpapers in Android App. It has admob and push notification implemented.

This item was rejected in first submission without any comment from reviewer and then I have made some improvement in Android app then resubmitted again but no luck :sob: Again rejected with a generic message Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of "Wallpaper Gallery App Template with Admob + Push Notification" and unfortunately we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won't be able to re-submit this item again.

There are couple of items already approved and I’ve also checked them. I think I’m missing something big. Please, can anybody point out any mistake or if you can give some improvement suggestion it would be much appreciated.

Generic or not, you have received a comment from reviewer and it sounds like there was no explanation at all

You may need to be more creative and bring something new to the market. Otherwise, every item would be a copy of previous one