Item got rejected, feedback appreciated!

My item got rejected due to quality standards. I am new here and this is my second item rejection, So I think a critical feedback would really help me get in the right direction.

This is an android developer portfolio template in Vue JS, no backend though.

Here’s a link to the template, any feedback would be kindly appreciated!
https://dudhaneshrey86.github.io/android_developer_portfolio/

This is what I got in the rejection

"Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Shaun - Android Developer Portfolio Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand."

Thank you for your time!

Hello @dudhaneshrey86

I think that your design was errors:

• typography

• Need add images

• spacing

• padding/margin

• Need more pages.

You can see other designs for example in ThemeForest approved. but you cannot copy the design.

Good luck, regards.

I see, I am actually new to design, so this might be the case. I will keep that in mind!
Thankyou!

1 Like

It’s good idea but not enough and doesn’t include premium features take a look at the virtual business card category to get idea about what features you must have with your item.

1 Like

Alright! I will look into it for sure.
Thanks!