Item is disappeared from the queue for review

I submitted my first logo three days back and it was in the queue for review. Today the item is no more there and I didn’t get any notification about either it is approved or rejected or get a soft rejection.Any idea what happened?

Hi @Versatile-Graphics,

If you didn’t receive the Item review notification email (you should to check spam/junk as well), then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in Envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

Thanks

1 Like

Yes, the email notification was unchecked in my settings. It is now checked. I’m sure that was the reason I didn’t get notification. But how do I get to know now about my item? Is there any way to contact the support team?

Yes that was the reason you didn’t received email.

If your item is hard rejected then not possible to know the past review result. If soft rejected then check your Dashboard ‘Hidden Items’ tab. If your item exists in the ‘Hidden Items’ tab click on that item then check History Tab, there you will get the issue you have to fix.

More information here: https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000471923-Rejected-Items

You can Contact Author Support.

Thanks

Thank you so much for help.

hello there,
My item was also in a queue for review for almost 4 days . But today it has disappeared from the queue section . I also checked my spam folder and inbox in my email but there is no any notification.
I checked email setting on graphic river and tick the option for email. but I did not receive any email yet.
so what should I do now