item disappears from queue but no rejection emails

Hello!
I just submitted my new item for review less than 24 hours ago. Now I refreshed the dashboard and it’s gone. Checked the email, spam, and there is no email that tells me it got rejected. Any ideas on what happened?
Thank you!

Hi @paulbalan,

If you not received email, then check your email settings (Settings => Email Settings) in envato market Dashboard Settings, is there a check mark for Item review notifications.

Thanks

Thank you for the reply. So that means it probably got rejected. Am I right?

If hard rejected then you will get only email to let you know hard rejected. If soft rejected you will get email with the issues list exist in your item and tips to fix those and you will see your item in Hidden Items Tab. If your item got approved then you will get a notification email into your inbox (your envato account email address) to let you know that your item got approved and you will find your approved item in your Portfolio page. sometimes email can go in spam, so need to check inbox, spam, junk as well.

1 Like

Thank you. What I meant to ask is: If the item already dissapeared from dashboard, then checking that box right now will not send me an email regarding my item status. Checking it will only help with future uploads.

as I mentioned in my last reply if you will see your item in Hidden Items Tab. then it is soft rejected. and from Hidden Items Tab you can go to that item History Tab where you will find all issues mentioned by the item reviewer and you have to fix those to resubmit the update.
If the item not found in Hidden Items Tab and Portfolio page then the item got hard rejected.

1 Like

Ah sorry, my mistake. Thank you a lot! Have a nice day!

1 Like