Is there a way to downgrade a project from CS5.5 to CS4 or 3?

So the subject says it all. I’ve been working on an awesome project for some time now but I have been extremely ignorant. I work with CS5 at work and I’m in love with its speed and easiness to use so I didn’t even realize that I will filter out lots of potential buyers if I make the project CS5 only…

Is there any way to convert the project to work in earlier versions? A script or something? Otherwise I have to rework it on CS4 and it will be lots of fun :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: I use CS5.5 as the title says…

Nup, only with CS5.5 you can save your project as a CS5 project, but no in CS4 or CS3.

Thanks for a reply! :slight_smile: I was so hoping that someone would’ve written a script or something which would allow that…

By the way, is it just me or does the site format CS5.5 in a weird way? I see a space before the period even though I wrote it all without blanks…

An author from AEscripts is going to release that kind of script, but there is no release date yet.

BoostShock said

An author from AEscripts is going to release that kind of script, but there is no release date yet.

Awesome, you made my day! :wink: I hope it will be released soon.