Installing Woffice for a local intranet

I’m very new to word press. I found Woffice as exactly what we need for our intranet. I assumed with the support I would get help installing. Can anyone help me?

Hi

Please check this helpful Theme Installation guide article:

If you need author support please contact your purchased theme Author through Item Support page and let them know. your theme Author will assist you.

Thanks

Thank you, I will get it look.

1 Like

Warning : POST Content-Length of 9144349 bytes exceeds the limit of 8388608 bytes in Unknown on line 0

Hi

Contact your web host

Your web host will need to determine what part of the install process is being limited and increase the limit so that you can install the theme through the WordPress dashboard. Contact their support and let them know you are having problems uploading the theme. Be sure to tell them the size of the file you are trying to upload.

If you have access to server settings or are working on a local server, you can try changing some PHP options yourself in the php.ini file:

• Set both post_max_size and upload_max_filesize to be larger than the theme file.
  • Ensure memory_limit is generous (256M is recommended).

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for the info. The post_max_size was 8M and my theme file was 8.7M. Increased post_max_size and upload_max_filessize to 10M as well as setting the memory_limit to 256M.

Theme iinstalled successfully.

Your help is greatly appreciated…

3 Likes