Instal News Mag - Responsive Magazine Blogger Template

Hi. I cant instal the News Mag - Responsive Magazine Blogger Template. I have been trying for days now but never link it accepts nothing … Any help? Can someone who has it help? I sent a message to the creator but he didn’t reply. I bought it.

Hi,

take a look on this documentation you will understand how to install NewsMag

Still any question you can ask here as a comments with that item author @tagDiv hope they will helped!

Thanks!

Remember as the name suggests it’s blogger template so don’t try to install it in WordPress. It has a WordPress theme version though!

thank you my friend. I have it installed but I can not figure out how to make it. How menu,how mega menu,how instal link. I can’t understand the configuration

as your word that is customization author aren’t responsible for that but you can contact with them they guide you or if they good video tutorial for customization.

Menu creating from dashboard > appearance > menu

Read this documentation you will get huge information with tutorial.

I bought it “News Mag - Blogger Template Responsive Magazine” but it doesn’t work. I’ve been trying to customize it for days, but with these guides it doesn’t work.
I contacted the creator but he didn’t respond. I watch a video tutorial for a smooth Newsmag youtube?

I just check your purchase item right now this is HTML template it will not install like wordpress :frowning:
sorry about that you have to get wordpress version then it will install and worked like CMS/WordPress Theme.

that is, to buy the version wordpress? Let me put you through Team Viewer to see it?

Hi,

If you need more technical assistance with our theme, please open a new topic at our support forum from here -> https://forum.tagdiv.com/forum/newspaper/ and our experts will help you.

Thank you!
Catalin L.

asks to register first. I put my data and him Item Purchase Code and he throws me out. I can’t get in