How edit Mesh Mag - Magazine HTML Responsive Template

Anyone out there help me how edit forest theme Mesh Mag - Magazine HTML Responsive Template. I am a blogger I don’t know how to edit it but I bought on Envato Market but it not working when i try to upload to my blogger template. Please help me. I don’t know how to edit from HTML to XML.

That’s a site template and not a blogger template so it won’t work easily and without some quite substantial editing.

Blogger templates are here https://themeforest.net/category/blogging/blogger

Hi @Joabedy! It does sound like you would be better off with a Blogger-specific template as @charlie4282 mentions. Just in case you just need help with the item you purchased however, let me tag the author of Mesh Mag into this thread (@MSGTT_Designs) to see if they can help you directly. You can also communicate with the author via the item comments.

What do you blog about just out of interest?

Meanwhile, another couple of potential options/solutions here if you don’t have much HTML experience is Envato Sites and Envato Hosted.

Hosted is a service that can help you install a WordPress theme so you can get up-and-running with your blog super quickly and easily.

15 AM

Sites is a service that lets you build and customize your own site by selecting pre-configured content blocks that you can edit visually without having to view any code.

20 AM

Anyway, just a thought. Good luck either way!

Hi Joabedy

Really i haven’t any experience in Blogger XML, i’m site template designer and my template MESH-MAG is site template .

Try to ask in a programming group at Facebook for help, and if you failed to find Blogger developer for help, you can request a refund although it’s not my mistake !!

I was really hoping help you

Regards :slight_smile:

1 Like