If my theme onepage is approved for sale ,after can I convert my onepage theme to multipage?

If my theme onepage is approved for sale ,after can I convert my onepage theme to multipage? please .

no problem, yes you can do that …

Yes but I doubt you would get it for sale as a separate item.

The multipage version would more likely need to be simply a demo alternative offering in the original file.

I mean I build a theme onepage ,themeforest does approve it and it put for sale on themeforest.net.Then I decide to convert the onepage theme that I uploaded to themeforeest to multipage theme,the onepage theme would be multipage theme,all it would be a product that I uploaded to themeforest,is there any problem with themeforest doing this?.thanks for replies.

You could submit a one page design, and assuming it is approved then you could add alternative layouts or multi-page versions but within the same file and as an extension of the one page version not a separate item.

First thanks,I mean my onepage theme and multipage theme as an item for sale,then I can edit the onepage theme approved by themeforest and put to sale and after to convert it to multipage theme as an item all,can I do it so?

It will only ever be one item.

You can add the multipage layout to the one page version but you can’t create a one page version and separately a multi page version.

You will have a much better chance of approval by including both one and multi page versions in the first submission.

I always said onepage theme and multipage theme as an item to sell,Thanks