I'd like to know why this project Hard Rejected?

Can someone explain why is this project Hard Rejected?

Hi.
I think the rejection was because of lack of animation, design and complexity. Almost no motion, just a couple of camera moves and that´s all. Besides, I don´t really know what is the background where you put the logo.
Search for other Element 3D logos recently approved to see the difference and the quality level needed for an item like this to be approved.
Good Luck!

1 Like

Hello, thank you for your explanation, I really highly appreciate that. I noted them for the next project.

You´re welcome :+1:

Another project rejected, I’d like to know what is wrong with this project.

Hi. In this case you are revealing 3 separate disconnected things with totally different looks each one. Besides that, if I were you I would use more close shots, depth of field to accentuate some parts of the animation, play more with lights, work more on textures and bumps maybe, but definitely try to give more unity to the whole design. As I said before, watch other examples of Element 3D projects made recently to check the quality you need to get

1 Like

Hello, I liked your explanation. I’ll try. Thank you again.

1 Like

You are welcome. Keep trying :+1:

They just don’t like to accept my project?

More like the projects you make don’t yet alight with envato quality/style standards that they’re looking for. Seriously, look at the best selling logo animation projects, and then at yours. See the difference in ideas/style? The animation style, how smooth or not smooth it is? Do they use any camera movement, what kind of movement etc?

You have understand what is good motion design from a technical/style stand point and what is not. Look at behance motion graphics section, on https://motionographer.com/, even here: https://vimeo.com/showcase/6350242 feed yourself the current trends and try to understand why these projects look so good (by analyzing how they use graphic designs rules, color theory, smooth animations, dynamic and interesting animation timing, etc etc). Even reference (not copy!) these projects when making your own, try to recreate the smooth camera animations or any other thing which you liked particularly. In the end all of this practice and understanding of what’s happening in motion design nowadays will make you design better projects for Envato, which actually stand a chance of getting approved and which don’t look like they were created 15 years ago.

Your project has weird camera angles, (need to improve your composition skills), then the camera animation is very not smooth (need to improve your animation/easing/using curves skills) and then the textures on this latest project are weird.

The pattern on the logo looks bad when combined with that busy busy background pattern (makes the whole frame look filled with small intricate details with no space to rest - or to get a break from them. having just a clean purple or white bronze logo would look sooo much better) - makes me think you forgot the basics of good graphic design there and how to create a nice contrast and balance between all the elements on the frame. So again, please learn the basics of graphic design, or remind yourself of them, 'cause you’re failing at them currently. And the combination of all these flaws is the reason your projects are being rejected. Not that they don’t like you.

2 Likes

Very nice explanation, I really liked it. Thank you so much more.

I’d like to take your thoughts about this one also.

Same thing. Outdated, no nice contrast or balance, basically no animation on the logo at all, weird compositions, and rough camera motion at the end. Not to mention the most basic boring idea of a logo standing still and camera awkwardly flying around it.

2 Likes

I took break for 5 years. Now I struggle to back to the way. Hope I’ll do better.

1 Like

Yeah then it makes sense :smiley: But hey, you have the internet and all the resources to learn from. I wish you best of luck in finding the time and motivation to get back in the game :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you a lot! I really highly appreciate that. :smiley:
I am just thinking maybe could I post my next project here before submit it? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Hi. If you´re going to focus on Element 3D plugin, I suggest you to search for Element 3D logos and animations in general that were already approved (better recently) in Videohive search bar. It´s the best way you can compare your work with other authors works, then you´ll see the differences about quality, motion, textures, lights and shadows, etc. Once you did that, create your work using those quality standards.
Keep working. Good Luck! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, highly appreciate that. That’s a lot for me! :muscle:

1 Like

You´re welcome :wink: