I was hard rejected my video category "motion graphics" for not use WATERMARK

Hello Authors:

I already submit my first video “motion graphics” was hard rejected because I think that need use watermark, reviewer already give me message email,

A ask… Link download of watermark envato is new or old? (http://marketplace-knowledgebase.s3.amazonaws.com/videohive/videohive_watermark.zip)

If it’s old watermark, will to be hard rejected again, please help me thank you so much…

Regards.

Items never get Hard Rejection due to watermark. If the problem was in the watermark, you would get a Soft Rejection. Rather, it is always a design problem. You can show a video preview of your rejected item and other authors will tell you what the problem is

my design is very simple “write text love” animation 3 packs

@romlam

please see my video my other forum thank you so much…

Hi. I tried to answer in your other post. Hope that helps.
It’s not about a watermark issue in my opinion.
Good luck! :+1:

1 Like

Sorry for my candor, but it looks super outdated and unprofessional. Other reasons: the animation is very rough; the pencil disappears between letters; black background looks gloomy; it is not clear why a the black pencil is writting in pink, and the lines are of different thickness as if it were written with a brush; also I can’t imagine a client who needs such a video

1 Like

I already use tranparent thank u

Thank you so much, i will make other idea and submit

The problem is not transparency. The problem is in the design

1 Like

Yes, it was very basic, I’m going to try to improve my design and animation there, I’m going to publish the forum before uploading videohive, thank you very much.

@romlam @GoForMotion

My design is better now? Some error? If some error I will to fix some or If you say me my design is better than I will to try make a some animation in after effects, thank you!!!

The grid background doesn’t match very well with all the rest, at least from my point of view. About the other elements in the design, it would be good to see all animated. Maybe other authors could add something else that helps you with the whole project

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

I will remove match background and add other isome dea.

1 Like

@GoForMotion @romlam

I already remove background match and add background hearts (update), that’s ok?

@romlam @GoForMotion

I not like my design now

I change other better design

I will to make category after effects template but I already not want category motion graphics, what do you think?

Please you give me advice, thank you.

I like the second design much more. Looks nice

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice post

1 Like

@GoForMotion @romlam

A ask… I can create a basic animation but good animation without error, will videohive accept that?

Hi, your design is very basic and simple. Community can’t give you good advice until you show us full template animation. Envato always looking for high quality templates and modern trendy design. Even if this item will be approved, it will have low chance for sale. Seems like you need more practice. Don’t give up friend! Peace!