I want a refund

I have never been able to use it. I once installed it on a clients server but he didn’t like it because it ran slow. It never even went live it was installed in a file. I have proof it has been deleted. I installed it on mine www.theenglishcoyote.co.uk and as you can see it’s just a theme. It says I need to activate it but it won’t let me. I have had one stop issues with it and don’t think I ever want to install a theme again. It’s so complicated. I have never been able to use it I don’t want you saying no we can’t give you a refund. I have been without a website for months. If It’s not being used to it’s full advantage I deserve a full refund otherwise fix it.

Hello @creativecoyote

Assuming you’ve got the theme from ThemeForest, you need to deregister the theme first before you can use it again. Please contact the author of the theme, they will be able to assist. Here’s how you can do that:

You can check out this article to see if you are eligible for a refund → Can I get a refund. If you are eligible for a refund you can request it using the green button you find in the article.

Duplicate it says purchase code already used? - #6 by charlie4282

1 Like

Duplicate Thread