Everyone, hello, I received softfor rejected 4 times from themeforest. This is a WordPress theme. I’ve fixed most items but there are a few items I can not do these items below can someone please help me? I am very excited to be my first job in my themeforest, so please contact me for a little experience. Skype: wanderlust1628
Please resolve all warning and required messages output by the Theme Check plugin, https://wordpress.org/plugins/theme-check/ - Anything you include within your theme must be up to the same standards as the theme itself. (You can ignore the “Zip file found.” message reported)
Again, Import the Theme Unit Test [http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Unit_Test] file and make sure that:
- Posts display correctly, with no apparent visual problems or errors.
- Posts display in correct order.
- Page navigation displays and works correctly.
- As “sticky posts” are a core feature, the theme should style and display them appropriately.
- Lack of body text should not adversely impact the layout.
- Theme must incorporate both the “Tag” and the “Category” taxonomies in some manner.
- Floats are cleared properly for floated element (thumbnail image) at the end of the post content.
Reference link: https://wpthemetestdata.wordpress.com/
Again, Make sure all the WP default widgets display properly in all widgetized areas. You can check with monster widgets plugin.
Again, Please use a unique prefix (preferably the theme name or framework name) for all function names, custom images sizes, classes, hooks, public/global variables, and database entries to avoid conflict issues with plugins and other themes. For example, themename_ OR frameworkname_.
- Read more at http://themereview.co/prefix-all-the-things/
- You can still be using frameworkname_ if you are using a framework while using themename_ for your themes.
- Your documentation needs to be presentable, this is not acceptable - http://envato.d.pr/nIcbe/3PEeUCQm