I paid for WPBakery support for an old license, need to change to new one

Please help. I pay for support but find it hard to get. I paid WPBakery today for support renewal. Unfortuanately I paid for a license that is deactivated. How to I get the credit so I can renew the right license

Hi

please go to plugin page then commnets page of the plugin and post a commnets and let the author know. plugin author will guide you about your concern issues.

Thanks

thank you! Not easy to find, but I kept thinking you wouldn’t steer me wrong. thanks again

How to contact an author:

I’m sorry. I left a review thinking that was the only way to leave a comment. I can’t find the item page for WPbakery.

Discussion on WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress:

I went to Paypal to dispute the transaction. They gave me the following ifnormation

Message from Envato USA Inc

Hi! Before you proceed please note that raising a dispute with PayPal will result in your Envato account being automatically locked. This is done as a security precaution and may cause delays in resolving your issue. If you would still like to raise a dispute you can do so, but our preference is to work with you to resolve the issue you’re having with your item, so if you haven’t yet contacted us directly, please do that first via https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or by emailing support@envato.com Thank You Envato Customer Success Team.