No support from envato

Last summer I bought ‘REDA-theme’ of envato. Now „WPBakery page builder“, which is the the basic plugin, doesn’t work anymore. WPBakery wrote me: “To update, you can contact the theme author and obtain the latest version of the plugin.” But since several week it was not possible to get support from envato - that’s a mess! People should know this before buying it!

Hi,

Thanks for asking your question at Envato forum.

Contact your Item Author

If they ask about purchase key then collect from Here

Still have any question open a Envato help ticket from Here

Regula/Standard License Have 6 Month Support, like fixing coding error etc but remember customization are not under the support.

If your item support expired then you can getting touch with a wp expert from here
https://studio.envato.com/explore/wordpress

Thanks

as far I have checked Reda - Hotel & Restaurant WordPress Theme didn’t included WPBakery page builder with the theme bundle. So, I think you have purchased WPBakery page builder plugin. If answer is yes then please contact with WPBakery page builder plugin Author by going through plugin details page then Support Tab. You will need purchase code to get support from WPBakery page builder plugin Author. Thanks

… it’s alone your job from envato side. WPBakery confirmed me this. I can not insert a section in the layout. The plugin is therefore no longer usable. You will probably know this problem, because I am certainly not the only user of Reda-theme. WPBakery ist the basic plugin of the theme. So give me someone who gives me competent support in this regard.

I think your theme are not compatible with WPBakery page builder. So, you can ask the theme Author about it to be confirmed. If your theme not competible with WPBakery page builder then this plugin will not work as expected. please Contact theme Author because theme Author are best expert about their Item functionality.Thanks