I paid for the yearly membership and cant download themes? Need assistance gang

Hi Guys,

I need to urgently download the Rehub theme. I paid the yearly membersip as student and can’t download this theme: REHub - Price Comparison, Multi Vendor Marketplace Wordpress Theme by sizam

It says I need to pay $59, even if I paid for unlimited. Do I need to pay $59 when I paid $138 as a yearly student and confirmed my .edu email? It can’t be guys, I use to pay monthly fees, now a glitch as it seems.

Account nickname: Boricuado

Any mod help here will be appreciated. Over a week and no way to reach for support and had to create this forum reply for help here, not bueno Please assist.

Thanks.

Hi @ElBoricua,

Envato Elements provide a subscription based service for unlimited downloads where Envato Market (like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) is marketplace to sell individual items. In envato market there is no subscription service.

Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey @mgscoder ,

Thanks for the rely and prompt one. So I can’t download this theme with “unlimited downloads” even if its the same company / site? This theme below:

I use to download different themes without issues for $16 or so, now the particlar one above, I just can’t. Reason I paid $138 was to get premium themes that use to be $59 and I could download due to the “unlimited license”. Starting to think my thinking is incorrect, right?

All Items from the Envato market do not exist in the Envato Elements. The theme you mentioned is not available in Envato Elements. You will not be able to download a single item from the Envato market but you can download any item from Envato Elements.

You subscribed to Envato Elements. So, you are fully free to download anything from there but not from Envato Market (like ThemeForest, CodeCanyon )

Thanks

Hey @mgscoder . How can I ask for full credit back? I need the Rehub theme and others that don’t seem to be available. I made a mistake for sure. I paid for 1 full year here. Added ideas/intel will be appreciated. Thx again.

Hope you didn’t download any items from Envato Elements. Please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Can I get a refund on Envato Elements?

Thanks!

@mgscoder, appreciate everything. First error from my end and refund since 2017 or so. My apologies. Just thought it was “unlimited” everything. I haven’t downloaded anything and can be reflected. Support ticket sent. I had trouble getting a timely/reasonable time response there. Thanks for everything. If you have any other useful great detail, would be cool to read amigo. Thanks a ton here.

B the way, account is: “Boricuado” not this one. Thx.

This Envato website is EXTREMELY confusing. I made the same mistake, taking a year membership and then being charged for a piece of music. Please make this website better, not so much menu’s, being send from one to the other.
I used to use a stockaudio site that was so good and clear, but it had to stop due to personal reasons…

Is the envato elements just as good for audio as the market? What is the difference, I don’t understand.

Apart from ethical questions (the subscription model having destroyed the livelihood of so many music authors), the main difference is the size of the library. Elements only has a fraction of the content available at Audiojungle.

There is also some difference in the license terms. The Element license does not allow broadcast use, and it doesn’t have the “series” policy.

1 Like

Ships, this is not what I need then. Any idea how I contact Envato Elements?

@mgscoder provided a link to support, a few post before yours. Hope it helps