I need sell my music.

R u there?

I dnt need to know summary. I need sell my music. And approval of upload music. Even i apply for affiliate account but you don’t approve. All afford is zero. Um upset.

Reply me.

User name: riponkhanbd

¿?
Have you any rejected track?
Put a link here and the forum maybe can help you to understand why.

1 Like

:smiley:

1 Like

No sell, no upload approval, um upset. Time west!

Please keep topic titles short and to the point. I’ve updated your title. Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, um new in here.

Don’t worry, no harm done! Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thnx my dear. Envato don’t care of audiokungle site. That’s why no sell on this site. And selling price is very low. Actually I sell my each music about $500. Envato fix only $15. Lol

Not so. You can set any price you want here for your music.

2 Likes

I suggest you take a look at this thread. You can set your own prices on AudioJungle as well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thnx for reply! I compose mininum 20 track for audiojungle. But don’t approve. I have only one music on my profile and two time sell only. I tryed from 2015. Ha ha ha

Your ukulele is too MIDI. Your clapping is very loud… :wink:

What do you mean?

As you were suggested above, you can post your rejected tracks here to ask what to improve to get your music approved.

1 Like

Joke.

1 Like

Yah! Ok. I will do tomorrow

1 Like

Ow! :stuck_out_tongue:

“Tomorrow” means “never” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Just give your rejected tracks to community for review what is wrong, it can be really helpful.

typically inside jokes only work with people who are actually “in” on the joke :wink: (btw… did you fix those claps yet? :wink: )

The author will understand my joke tomorrow when he publishes his rejected track.
:wink:

2 Likes