I need help to import the demo

Dear friends Hello,
I just buy the theme then I try to import it but give me this message

Thanks
Sahla

Contact hosting provider if there’s any “PHP Extensions” are not installed/activated. Looks like a server-side issue.

1 Like

Thanks Ki themes I high appreciate it for your responses your are a kind and cute, Server-side is best but theme is not work thanks

The demo file ( XML ) may be removed or moved elsewhere. That could be the reason. Check the theme file (ZIP) if there’s an demo data XML file, you can try to import it manually.

1 Like

That’s a connection error. It has nothing to do with PHP extensions or missing demo files. The kingthemes.net URL in the error is loading fine for me, I see a demo file for KingTube.

It could have been an outage, so try again. If you’re still having the issue, contact your web host and send them the error message. An outbound connection timeout like this could be caused by a firewall on their side.

1 Like

You do not know what I feel now when I see professional people like you replay that give good imprison I hope you achieve what you dream about it soon thanks Ki-themes, I will follow what you tell and inform you

Dear baileyherbert you are really helpful, I take your advice seriously, I am thankful to you and appreciate all the best ever, your words make me claim down friend be happy always whatever happens,thanks agian

1 Like

could you kindly show me how manually? setup step by step any articles or images please

Check the theme documentation, it should have some information.

1 Like

Thanks, Dear Ki Themes really you are doing well for others, so I hope you get the same from others too, be save and happy thanks, I contact the support and he tells this from hosting and I contact the hosting provider he tell from theme service and I am here as the ball from team to other hhhh but I guess I will refund my money, thank you again and again( I give Flower as your soul )