I have some questions , help please

I sold an item,it was $ 6 but had to get $ 5 ,but I got $ 3.14 .
Why ?

I am because we have not completed that form W?

I can fill it ? (Form W-)

I’ve you’ve not completed a W8 form at all, then yes, you’ll have 28% withheld from the item price on all your sales.

hi Scott , no i think that he doesn’t realize that what is written in the statement, is not what he gets , but the amount when the buyer fee is deducted and then there are envato fees to withdraw … so that for a 6 $ item it must be around 3,14 or something like this

So what to do ?

I may complete it now?

You can complete it at any time, but you’ll have 28% taken from the item price of all sales until you do.

yes of course, now , is going to change anything, not sure , how much was credited on your account and how much is the price of your item initially?

Can you give a link to formularu?
but it is going to take me 28 %?

Well the withholding amount is taken from the item price, and in your example (which didn’t have anything withheld, so I’m assuming it was before it was ‘turned on’) the item price is $5. 28% of $5 is $1.40, so whatever you got for that sale previously (which looks like $3.12), you’ll now get $1.72. That’s on all sales.

If you fill out the W8 without a tax ID then you’ll get 30% withheld, but only on US sales. If you fill out the W8 with a valid tax ID then you’ll only get 10% withheld on US sales.

I did not understand what did you mean : “If you fill out the W8 without a tax ID then you’ll get 30% withheld, but only on US sales. If you fill out the W8 with a valid tax ID then you’ll only get 10% withheld on US sales”

And I want to say that I 16 years

Membership

1. Age: You need to be 18 years or over to become a member. If you’re under 18 you will need to use the account of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age, with their permission, and this adult will be responsible for all your activities.

ok so I can not do anything with Form W -8

hi buddy, u can … but u have to have a person reaching majority first , someone that has legal age to reprenset u so to speak, like a parent … if u can mention about it in W8 if i am correct …

I downloaded the W-8 ,but where you have to send

W-8 form is available under Tax Information on your profile setting page, or just follow this link. You can fill it over there instead of sending it via email to Envato.

I do not find ,not know how to reach him

After you follow those steps, scroll down a bit, choose “I am not a US person”, then “An Individual”, after that fill in the rest of the form with your information (e.g your name, Tax ID Number, address, etc…)

1 Like

Thank you very much